95.9 WERV/NextMedia Operating Inc. Official Summer Community Pool Parties powered by:XFINITY® Contest Rules
1. In order for a winner/neighborhood pool to be considered for prize fulfillment, it must:
a. Be a pool managed by a managing entity within a neighborhood of single family homes, townhomes, condominiums or apartment complex within DuPage, Kane, Kendall, or Will Counties of Illinois and in an area were Comcast service is available.
b. Be able to provide enough space for The River and Comcast to set up promotional displays requiring a space footprint of, at minimum, 15’ x 20’ and provide a standard electrical connection (120v) for use during the event.
c. Be willing to name 95.9 The River and Comcast as ‘other insured’ parties for the day of the party. 95.9 The River and Comcast will also provide certificates of insurance coverage indicating such.
d. If the randomly drawn winner/neighborhood pool does not meet the above criteria, another random entry will be drawn.
2. No purchase necessary
3. Must be a U.S. resident
4. Must be 21 years of age or older unless otherwise specified.
5. Void where prohibited.
6. Your household may win a maximum of one (1) prize valued over $500.00 every 6 months and one (1) other prize valued under $500.00 every 30 days
7. All federal, state, and local laws apply
8. Employees and their immediate family members of 95.9 The River, its parent, affiliate, subsidiary & successor companies, contest sponsors, and other Chicago area radio stations are not eligible to participate.
9. Contesting will start May 28th and go through July 14th, 2013
10. Listeners will be encouraged to register online at 959theriver.com by submitting an entry online. Listeners can also submit a self-addressed envelope with name, address, phone number, and contact information for the management entity of the pool including company name and contact, and description of why their neighborhood should be picked for the Pool Party powered by XFINITY to; 95.9 The River, 1884 Plain Ave, Aurora, IL 60502. Hand mailed entry form information must be complete and legible in order to be valid.
11. Each Pool Party consists of: A 3 hour party with a 95.9 The River Jock and the River Road Crew including the playing of music, emceeing of festivities by an on-air personality, and non-swimming games.
12. Pool Party Timing: Hosted pool parties will be scheduled to occur between 12n and 3pm on the dates as noted below (Sec. 15)
13. Starting on Monday, June 10th then continuing with 3 consecutive Mondays, a winning entry will be drawn at random from all eligible entries.
14. Winning entries will be drawn at random from all entries on the dates of June 10, June 17 and June 24, 2013.
15. The winners chosen on the above (Sec 14) dates will be assigned ‘Pool Party’ dates of July 14th, July 27th, and August 4th, respectively.
16. Each chosen winner is then responsible to provide contact information for the management entity of their neighborhood/subdivision pool for The River to contact to secure permission for the Pool Party to be hosted.
17. Prize fulfillment must be approved by the managing entity within 5 business days of selection or an alternate winner will be selected from all eligible entries. The River will coordinate party details with the Managing Entity.
18. Date of pool parties is non-negotiable. Rain dates will only be arranged if pool is closed due to either inclement weather or for some other reason. In the instance that a pool party has to be cancelled due to the pool being closed on the prescribed day, a mutually agreed upon replacement date will be sought but can't be guaranteed. All rescheduled pool parties must be rescheduled no later than August 25th, 2013.
19. Winner is responsible for all taxes, title and licensing and other applicable fees.
20. Prizes are non-transferable. If the managing entity cannot honor prize, an alternate winner will be picked.
21. Winners must present proper identification, including proof of age and U.S. residency and may be asked to sign a contest release form to claim prizes.
22. Upon notification, if the winner chooses to decline the prize, another entry will be drawn at random from all entries.
23. By claiming prizes, the winners consent to the use, without additional compensation, of their names, likenesses and/or voices for promotion or advertising purposes.
24. 95.9 The River will not be responsible for illegible, lost, late, or misdirected mail or any other circumstances.
25. All claims are subject to verification by 95.9 The River, whose decision is final as to all contest-related matters.
26. A copy of these rules and rules specific to a particular contest are available by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to; 95.9 The River Rules, 1884 Plain Ave, Aurora, IL 60502.
27. 95.9 The River reserves the right to change any rules throughout the term of the contest. Upon any changes, the updated rules will be posted at 959TheRiver.com and at the station at the address listed above.