Production/On-Air Talent needed in Aurora, IL
95.9 The River has an immediate full time position open for production director / weekend host (voice tracked). Experience as a production manager is important but not necessary. Strong background with Adobe Audition, NexGen, Ando and Microsoft Office. Ability to stay focused and creative in equal parts. It is important you can make suggestions, but also work with the sales staff to meet customer expectations. Contact: Brian Foster, firstname.lastname@example.org
Promotions Director needed in Aurora, IL
95.9 The River is seeking its next great promotions director.
A successful candidate will be passionate, positive and not only think outside the box, they won’t even own one! This is your chance to grow the footprint of a station that has been rocking the Western Suburbs for over 13 years. Here are a few details:
1) Experience as a promotion director is important but not necessary.
2) You need a creative mind, but one that focuses on important details to ensure both dependable yet exciting promotions.
3) We ask that you be proactive and go find opportunities, not just handle tasks assigned to you.
4) You must understand branding and how to maintain high standards.
5) You will be involved in taking a seed of an idea and turning it into a plant that benefits the station, its listeners and our advertisers.
6) You will oversee a part time staff and ensure they understand and execute your vision.
7) The general manager for this market splits his time between two locations, so working independent is crucial.
8) Radio is still fun, it is your job to keep it that way!
Please email your resume, along with a cover letter in which you address the above points to Brian Foster at email@example.com.
Digity is an equal opportunity employer