Digity Media LLC Aurora, IL 95.9 WERV THE RIVER, has a Full Time opening for an experienced Traffic Manager. If you are an enthusiastic team player with the right skills, you'll be a perfect person. Primary responsibility for daily for broadcast, calendar and streaming logs and continuity including but not limited to: input of client advertising contracts; manual reconciliation of unresolved exceptions; manipulation of commercial spots to maintain proper separation between commercial spots from similar products. Ability to handle oversold situations, review contract confirmations for accuracy, backup coverage for our front desk receptionist, submit affidavits for barter, review spot and discrepancy reports weekly for errors, run daily reporting, report missed spots to sales and schedule make goods, finalize logs, change clocks when necessary, able to handle weekly and monthly billing, Print statements and mail out invoices and able to meet deadlines. Digity Media LLC offers, Insurance, 401K and vacation/sick. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
· Traffic and manage logs, process orders revisions and enter new orders.
· Perform daily sell out analysis and inventory.
· Generate daily commercial logs and distribute necessary inventory reports.
· Adherence to all Digity Media LLC Commercial Traffic Operation’s policies and procedures:
· Maintain the quality and integrity of the electronic production order system.
o Consistency in quality of work submitted to the department for processing.
o Adhere to the deadlines set forth by management including accelerated holidays and special occasions.
· Strive for a zero tolerance/mistake free system resulting in minimal credits or charge backs directly related to departmental performance.
· Candidates must have the ability to prioritize workload and accurately perform multiple tasks in a high volume and deadline driven environment.
· Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to work in an open environment with ongoing distractions is required.
· Must be detail oriented with exceptional organization, interpersonal and communication skills.
· 2 years of experience with data entry, including but not limited to Marketron traffic systems is highly preferred but not required.
Send your resume as well as any other materials that represent your skills to firstname.lastname@example.org
95.9 The River Part Time Promotion Assistant
95.9 The River in Aurora has an opening for a part-time promotions assistant.
Here is your chance to get your foot in the door of the radio business! If you are willing to bust your rear end on nights, weekends and holidays and gain valuable experience to propel you in this exciting business, this is the job you need!
You will be the face of the radio station to the public. You will help plan and execute radio station events and broadcasts and interact with listeners. You will also work in an office with some of the most passionate people in the business as you recap the weekend’s festivities, keep the promotions office organized, update the website with information and photos, and so much more!
You will have to be the rock star of the station on a roadie wage!
A clean driving record is a must and proof must be provided. Most of the responsibilities lie on weekends and holidays. The job requires creativity, energy, passion, an outgoing personality and organizational skills.
If you feel you meet the criteria, please e-mail your cover letter and resume to Nick Jakusz at Promotions@959TheRiver.com with the subject line: “Let’s Go to Work!”
You may send your stuff via snail mail to 1884 Plain Ave., Aurora, IL 60502.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all or some of the following:
- Set up, execute and tear down remote broadcasts and station appearances
- Log all prize winners and distribute prizes
- Notify contest winners
- Update station calendars and website
- Keep work spaces clean and organized
- Clean and maintain station vehicles
- Scout remote locations
- Maintain listener club website and streaming app
- Learn and/or know live event equipment
- Other duties as prescribed by the Promotions Director
- Outgoing personality
- Knowledge of remote broadcast equipment
- Basic graphic design
- Basic knowledge of web-based content management
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Clean driving record
- Flexible schedule
Seeking Sales Consultant for Digity Radio stations
The Digity Radio stations are currently looking for an outside Sales/Marketing Consultant for 98.3 WCCQ, Star 96.7, 100.7 QROCK and 1340 WJOL. This is an outside sales position that requires cultivating the Southwestern Suburbs for businesses who can benefit by advertising on our radio stations. The Marketing Consultants also help businesses put together marketing plans utilizing their websites, our station websites, social media, writing the right ad copy for commercials and promos, and putting together the right schedules to get results!
The right person for this job would have the confidence to walk into local businesses, find out who handles the marketing, set up a meeting to find out more about their business, and then put together the best marketing plan utilizing our radio stations to help their business grow! The best person for this career opportunity believes in advertising and wants to learn the best ways to put together successful marketing plans, they are motivated to help the businesses they work with, they are competitive, they are motivated to make a very good living by helping these local businesses grow, and they communicate and work well with advertisers and co-workers. The people who work at our Digity radio stations have the highest ethical standards and so will the person who is hired as our new Marketing Consultant.
If you think you are the right person for this career opportunity or know someone you think would be the right person please email your resume to Doug Boyd as email@example.com .
Digity Radio Chicago is looking for some radio warriors!
We are in need of part-time utility players to work swing and weekends for our stations, located in the west and southwest Chicagoland suburbs! Do you have what it takes?
Personable and energetic personality with knowledge of current music, culture, local events and social media a must.
Qualified candidates will have at least 3 years on-air experience and can easily do a live airshift, voice-track, board-op remotes and live broadcasts, do production and must be familiar with various broadcast computer operating systems, including NextGen and Adobe Audition and have a flexible schedule. Being able to prepare and deliver traffic and news reports is a plus.
Must submit audio to be considered for this position.
Social media and audience interaction skills are a must.
Can you give the audience a great local listening experience, be available to fill in on short notice and be able to fill in on a variety of different music formats or deliver news and traffic reports?
If you think that you fit the bill, e-mail or post your demo & resume.
No phone calls, please.
Part-Time On Air Position, Attn: Program Director
Digity Radio Southwest
2410 B Caton Farm Road
Crest Hill, IL 60403
Digity, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.