Digity Suburban Chicago- WERV (95.9 The River), has an immediate job opening for a Program Director.
Candidates should have a proven track record in programming classic rock/hits format, have a laser focus on community involvement and be comfortable on-air/line/location.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of programming including; music scheduling, coaching on-air staff, station strategy, development/execution of promotions, FCC compliance, website & revenue generation.
Resumes, rating history, references and mp3 should be sent in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org the subject line “95.9 The River Program Director Application”.
Digity maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
PRODUCTION ASSISTANT PART TIME
Assist Production Director with weekly tasks such as downloading spots, entering spots into NexGen, voice work, and any other tasks deemed necessary by the department each week.
SALARY: hourly min. wage. 8 to 10 hours a week.
A great job for entry level college/broadcasting school grads looking to get into radio production.
Applicants should have working knowledge of Adobe Audition 3.0, NexGen Prophet Automation System, and be able/willing to complete repetitive tasks, follow directions flawlessly. Must be able to work Thursday/Friday afternoons. Must have clean driving record.
This is mainly a seasonal position. Help is needed for summer months and political seasons. Outside of those time periods, the position will be on an as-needed basis.
Please send resume/cover letter, along with samples of your production work to: Kevin Wood – Production Director, Digity LLC, email@example.com
Please, no phone calls.
Marketing Consultant for 95.9 The River, Aurora IL
WERV-FM, 95.9, The River plays Rock and Roll for Chicagoland and is the single largest suburban radio station servicing the entire Western Suburbs of Chicago.
WERV-FM, 95.9, The River plays Rock and Roll for Chicagoland and is the single largest suburban radio station servicing the entire Western Suburbs of Chicagoland.
Marketing Consultants at 95.9 The River in Aurora, IL have the ultimate benefit of creating multi-media marketing campaigns focused on creating success for local businesses throughout the Chicagoland Suburbs. The tools at your disposal include, but are not limited to, traditional on-air radio commercials, on-line marketing opportunities, mobile messaging, and customized promotional events and sponsorship opportunities.
This position requires a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and the ability to motivate and direct yourself to develop new business and grow existing business to maximize results for the client and building your own account list. This is a full-time position requiring a full 40-hour work week plus some weekend work for special promotions, events, and client functions. Cold-calling, thorough needs analysis, the ability to create customized advertising campaigns designed to achieve client objectives and consistent follow-through are imperative. Relationship building skills are also a must.
Job Requirements, in no particular order:
· A minimum of 2 years of successful outside sales experience.
· Must be able to think on your feet and produce results in high-stress, quick-turnaround situations.
· Must have the ability to develop relationships with business decision makers and garner new business opportunities while maintaining and increasing the share of current business with the station.
· Must be a team player who can balance the needs of the client, the radio station and oneself to achieve consistent results.
· Must have the self-confidence to positively represent the station in all situations and social interactions.
· Creativity and problem-solving skills will help ensure success in this position, as will being a fast learner.
· Must have a valid Driver’s License and provide your own dependable transportation on a daily basis.
· Must present the utmost business-professional manner and attire on a daily basis.
· At least 50% of time will be spent outside of the office every day.
If you believe you fit the mold to be a Marketing Consultant at 95.9 The River, CLICK HERE to apply online!
Or, send a cover letter and resume to
Attn: Brian Foster, General Manager
1884 Plain Ave
Aurora, IL 60502