If you’ve spent any time on social media over the past decade, you’ve seen a TON of supposed “food hacks.” Many of them don’t actually work, and the ones that do, are usually kind of lame.
A website has collected the best food hacks . . . the ones they claim are actually worth it . . . and they include:
1. Using a baby monitor to keep an eye on the temperature of a smoker.
2. Eating a hard taco OVER a soft tortilla shell . . . and with everything that drops out of the first taco, you get a second taco.
3. Mathematically, one 18-inch pizza has more pizza than TWO 12-inch pies.
4. Mixing a few cereals together, for variety AND to regulate sweetness levels.
5. For easy-to-eat s’mores, try making them in ice cream cones.
6. If you don’t have a cake dome, use a Tupperware container upside down.
7. Using a ramen packet for popcorn seasoning . . . just mix the powder with some melted butter, and maybe some chili powder.
8. Using the bottom of a bottle of wine . . . if it has a deep indented center . . . as a press to make homemade ravioli.
9. Steaming your vegetables WHILE cooking pasta noodles . . . by placing a cookie cooling rack over your pot of boiling spaghetti, adding the veg on it, then laying the lid over the top so they’ll steam over the pasta.
10. Putting a koozie on your ice cream pint . . . so you can keep your hand warm, and the ice cream cold.
(For more, hit up this link.)