I’m not a Dancing with the Stars guy, never have been, but it seems like it really comes down to the cast. What D-list celebrities would you like to see prancing around a dance floor? Until this year, none of the cast lists excited me very much. But now…this year’s cast…looks just crazy enough to draw me in!
I mean… Carol Baskin?! Nelly?! Coach Monica from Cheer?! CHARLES FREAKIN’ OAKLEY?!
Should be an entertaining train wreck at least!
Here’s the full cast as announced on Good Morning America this morning:
- Carole Baskin, 59, “Tiger King”
- Kaitlyn Bristowe, 35, “The Bachelor” (Season 19), “The Bachelorette” (Season 11).
- Jeannie Mai, 41, “Holey Moley” sideline correspondent; host of daytime talk show “The Real”
- Anne Heche, 51, actress
- Nelly, 45, rapper
- AJ McLean, 42, Backstreet Boys
- Monica Aldama, 50, head cheerleading coach, “Cheer”
- Charles Oakley, 56,former NBA star
- Johnny Weir, 36, Olympic figure skater
- Vernon Davis, 36, former NFL star
- Justina Machado, 47, actress, “One Day at a Time”
- Chrishelle Stause, 39, “Selling Sunset”
- Jesse Metcalfe, 41, actor, “Desperate Housewives”
- Skai Jackson, 18, actress, Disney Channel’s “Jessie”
- Nev Schulman, 35, host, “Catfish: The TV Show”
By the way, Johnny Weir is going to clean up in this competition and I’m willing to bet anyone a dollar on that.