More than 15,000 people were asked if they’d rather work eight-hour days, five days a week . . . or ten-hour days, four days a week. And 70% said four 10-hour days.
Here are a few more work-related questions and how people answered . . .
1. Would you rather work from home, or in an office? 59% said work from home.
2. Do you prefer to have music on while you work, or silence? 69% said music.
3. Eat lunch at your desk, or with coworkers? 62% would rather just stay at their desk most days.
4. Would you rather work through lunch and go home an hour early, or take a long lunch to break up the day? 66% said work through lunch.
5. Do you like having good friends at work, or would you rather keep business and pleasure separate? 69% say yes to friends.