If you don’t love your name . . . odds are your parents don’t really love it either. According to a new survey, 73% of parents say they thought of a better name for their kid after it was too late.
And here are the top six reasons why parents regret the name they picked:
1. The name didn’t fit their child’s personality as they got older.
2. Their significant other picked the name.
3. A friend picked the same name for their kid.
4. They didn’t give the name enough thought.
5. The kid gets teased for the name in school.
6. A celebrity picked the name for their child.
The two boys’ names that parents are most likely to regret are Hunter and Jaxon. The two girls’ names they’re most likely to regret are Aurora and Arabella.