I’m not sure the word, “Crazy” covers what we have been going through this year? We are definitely being prepared or tested for something? After looking at the timeline below, I think you will agree it’s been an insane year for sure.
1. January 2nd: A U.S. military strike in Iraq kills an Iranian general. Then Iran hits two air bases where U.S. troops are stationed. Luckily, it didn’t start a war.
2. January 16th: The Senate impeachment trial starts. It lasted about three weeks. President Trump was acquitted on February 5th.
3. January 26th: Kobe Bryant dies in a helicopter crash near L.A.
4. The Democratic primary. It went on and on until Joe Biden had a big Super Tuesday win on March 3rd. Bernie Sanders didn’t drop out for another month.
5. March 11th: The NBA suspends its season, and Tom Hanks has coronavirus. That’s the day most people realized it was a big deal.
6. March 13th: Breonna Taylor is shot and killed by police in Louisville.
7. March 26th: The number of COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. hits 1,000.
8. March 27th: Trump signs the massive $2.2 TRILLION stimulus bill.
9. April 14th: U.S. COVID-19 deaths hit 25,000.
10. May 2nd: “The New York Times” says MURDER HORNETS are here.
11. May 5th: Video of Ahmaud Arbery being shot and killed while jogging in Georgia started going viral.
12. May 8th: Unemployment hits 14.7%, with a record 20.5 million jobs lost in April.
13. May 25th: George Floyd is killed in Minneapolis. Protests started a day later and didn’t slow down for weeks.
14. May 27th: 100,000 deaths.
15. June 26th: A huge dust cloud from the Sahara hits the U.S.