My mother was an awesome Mom, period! I remember as a kid going through my Mom and Dad’s yearbooks. The first time I saw my Mom in her cheerleader outfit, I think I said, “Wow, Mom, your were really cute!” She remained cute for 79 years and will be first in my thoughts this Mother’s Day Weekend. Have you ever found your Mother-In-Law to be attractive? (read on)
A study published in the Daily Mail reveals that 50% of married men find their mother-in-law ATTRACTIVE. Other findings:
– 15% of married men say their mother in law is more attractive than their wife
– 25% of married men flirt with their mother in law
– 31% of married men believe their wife’s mother is attracted to them
– 18% of men feel their partnerâ€™s mother has made a subtle come on in the past
– 12% of married men say their mother in law is more stylish than their partner
A survey by B&Q reveals that mothers spend an average of three years of their lives in the kitchen. Other findings:
– the average mother spends 18 whole days each year in the kitchen
– 60% of women, between 18 and 24, say a man’s kitchen reflects his affluence and style
– 45% of women find a man with a nice kitchen more appealing than one without a nice one
A survey by Groupon reveals that 40% of mothers have faked a positive reaction to a Mother’s Day gift. Other findings:
– 55% of people try to give their mother a better gift than their brother or sister.
– mothers prefer brunch, a homemade gift or a simple card to expensive store-bought gifts.
A survey by Ebates reveals that 26% of people have forgotten Mother’s Day. Other findings:
– 36% of people aren’t sure what their mom’s favorite flower is
– moms say a spa day is the thing they want most for Mother’s Day
– 52% of people believe ‘pet moms’ should be honored on Mother’s Day
A survey by Aveeno Baby reveals that 33% of parents say being a stay-at-home mom is the toughest job. Other findings:
– 17% of stay-at-home moms say their back always hurts
– 22% of stay-at-home moms never finish a cup of coffee or tea
– 13% of moms say sometimes a glass of wine is the only answer
– 43% of stay-at-home moms compare leaving the house with kids to a military operation.