Emojis are just part of working life now. And to all of my coworkers, I swear when I send you eggplant and peach emojis, it’s only because I’m saying we should all remember to eat our daily FDA-recommended servings of fruits and veggies.
A new survey asked people what emojis they now use the most when they’re sending messages at work. And here are the top 10 . . .
1. Thumbs up.
2. The crying while laughing face.
3. The blushing face with smiling eyes.
4. The crying while laughing face that’s tilted sideways.
5. The regular smiling face.
6. The big grin face.
7. The “OK” hand sign.
8. The thinking face.
9. Clapping hands.
10. The regular laughing face.