Small things really do make a difference when we talk about cleaning up and taking care of Mother Earth!
- Help Clean a Beach
- Plant a Tree
- Buy A Bag for Life
- Don’t Eat Meat (something you don’t do will even help)
- Walk or Ride a Bike
- Give up chewing Gum (the plastic in gum is destructive to our enviroment)
- Shop at Local Farmer’s Markets
- Buy a reusable Water Bottle
- Stop Using Plastic Straws (paper straws are better)
- Switch Billing to Paperless
Just 10 easy steps and you could do all of them. I love what our buddy and owner of Stockholm’s Restaurant-Brewery, Michael Oleson in Geneva is doing. (see flyer below)
Do your small part to make a big difference today! Earth Day!