Boomers and Millennials can’t stop bickering with each other, and here’s the latest: Someone has collected a list of random things that Boomers are “obsessed with” . . . that make “no sense” to Millennials. Let me know if you think it’s a fair list or not!
1. The thumbs-up emoji. And using a ton of ellipses in texts. This one hits close to home, as we have a certain afternoon DJ who can’t stop with the ellipses. You’ll know if a River Facebook post was written by Mitch based on the number of dots used.
2. Complaining about younger generations not knowing and using cursive.
3. Zooming-in on every single picture. And filming video with their iPads.
4. Always leaving voicemails, no matter the situation.
5. Drinking from the hose . . . and talking about drinking from the hose.
6. Nautical-themed bathrooms, including beach, lighthouse, and sailboat décor.
7. Watching the news and political shows ALL THE TIME.
8. Wanting to sit at booths in restaurants. And paying in exact change.
9. Old, crusty cough drops.
10. Pecans. And pot pie.