River Prom 2022 Generations!
Dancing Through the Decades
It’s the River Prom 2022: Generations Dancing through the decades Join us for a night of music, dancing, food and fun. It will be just like your high school prom… but this time it’s for adults 21+ and we’re allowed to have alcohol!
WHAT: Lace up your dancing shoes… River Prom is BACK! It will be just like your high school prom… but this time it’s for adults 21+ and we’re allowed to have alcohol!
WHEN: Saturday – May 14, 2022 at 7pm.
WHERE: DoubleTree by Hilton Lisle Naperville.
– 2 hour open bar (beer/wine/soft drinks), 7p-9p. Cash bar after 9pm.
– Live music from the Paul Windsor Orchestra – the Ultimate Party Orchestra, playing a great variety of dance hits from Motown through Today’s Hits! The Paul Windsor Orchestra is a high-energy, versatile ten-piece group. The band consists of three dynamic vocalists, a rhythm section of guitar, bass, keyboards and drums, and a horn section including a sax, trumpet and trombone. Playing all over the mid-west for parties and events.
– DJ Kevin From Gem Entertainment, will keep everyone dancing between the band’s sets on the dance floor.
– Heavy Appetizers – Katering By Kristie
– Dessert Table – DeEtta’s Bakery
– MUCH more!
Book your appointment today at handandstone.com.
River Prom Bar Sponsor is Nutrl Premium Vodka Soda Cocktails.
TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW!
Click HERE to buy tickets for River Prom 2022!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Alpha Media is following all local and state COVID-19 mandates, including but not limited to mask and capacity limit requirement. If this event is canceled at any point in time, your ticket cost will be refunded to the original form of payment. If state restrictions require limited capacity, tickets sales will be cut off at limit. Tickets will be on a first-come-first-serve basis. If the quantity of tickets sold exceeds capacity limitations, tickets purchased above and beyond capacity limit will be refunded and canceled. Alpha Media management has final say on capacity limits, mask policies, ticket cancellations and refunds.