Teen jobs aren’t always fun but we can solve that by sharing the fiver best summer jobs for teens.
Someone went through every list they could find where experts weighed in on the BEST summer jobs for teens. Here are the top five overall . . .
1. Camp counselor. You make new friends . . . get to do all the activities, like swimming and horseback riding . . . and you also learn leadership skills.
2. Babysitter. It’s not always an easy job, but it’s one of the easiest jobs to GET as a kid. It can also be a good intro into running your own business.
3. Tutor. It’s a good one if your kid’s a smarty-pants. And it’s even easier now, because you can do it online.
4. Dog walker. Like babysitting, it’s another one where you might have a built-in customer base. Plenty of friends and family probably have dogs.
5. Mowing lawns, or doing landscaping. It’s physical, so you get a workout. And you get to be outside the whole time.