2020 will go down in history as one of the worst years ever! We have missed so much. With change, comes new traditions. Here is a sample of the way people are getting by.
A new survey asked people if they’re creating any NEW traditions this year because of the circumstances. Here are the top five answers . . .
1. Dropping off surprise presents at people’s houses.
2. Doing Zoom meals with extended family.
3. Having a day where everyone disconnects from all their devices.
4. Making homemade decorations.
5. Baking a specific recipe as a family.
The survey also found there is at least SOME bright side to not being able to see so many people in person for the holidays. 45% of people are looking forward to NOT having to answer a bunch of personal questions.