These are Some of the Weirdest Souvenir Collections
First of all, the word souvenir should collect more vowels. What a stupid word to spell. Second of all, I am going on VACATION tomorrow and I could not be more excited. Except that we are only going to Tennessee. I guess I could be more excited. With Baby Beretta to factor in we can no longer book those romantic Couples Only Resorts. That was nice while it lasted. Instead the hubby and I are going to load into the family truckster like the crazy Griswolds and drive to Dollywood. Apparently there is a new Titanic Museum that I have to check out, as well as an upside down house.
Last year we took a long weekend trip to Las Vegas. What a great place for a 4 year old! The highlight of my trip was eating at Wahlburgers. Before I left I was asked to bring back souvenirs for some of my co-workers. People ask for the strangest things.
- For the record – I collect Magnets, that is not strange!
- My girlfriend Susan collects Restaurant Menus
- Karen and Wendy both collect shot glasses
- Eric collects Beer
- Dee collects tea cups
- Dr. Bret collects belt buckles
- Nana collects teddy bears
- Louise used to collect those weird state spoons
- Tim Thomas collects playing cards
Do you collect anything? Better get your requests in before I hit the road – JB