This year, make pet-based resolutions!
January 1, 2020 7:05PM CST
I’m not a huge fan of New Year’s resolutions, but if you feel the need to make some, why not include your furry pal when setting goals for 2020.
Focusing on the people’s most popular resolutions, The Bark has drafted up ways that you can keep pets in mind.
- Explore somewhere new when taking the dog for a walk and be more social by bringing him/her along when you go out.
- Want to exercise more? You know Rover is always up for activities.
- Learn a new skill by teaching the dog new tricks at the same time.
- Fix that work-life balance and spend more time with your pet.
- The better you budget your cash flow, the more money you’ll have to spend on your pets.
Your dog will thank you.