What Boomers are “obsessed with” that make “no sense” to Millennials.
This is a great list of stuff I am obsessed with and Millennials have their own things going on and probably just don’t understand us aging hipsters. LOL.
Check it out.
Boomers and Millennials can’t stop bickering with each other, and here’s the latest: Someone has collected a list of random things that Boomers are “obsessed with” . . . that make “no sense” to Millennials. They include:
1. The thumbs-up emoji. And using a ton of ellipses in texts.
2. Complaining about younger generations not knowing and using cursive.
3. Zooming-in on every single picture. And filming video with their iPads.
4. Always leaving voicemails, no matter the situation.
5. Drinking from the hose . . . and talking about drinking from the hose.
6. Nautical-themed bathrooms, including beach, lighthouse, and sailboat décor.
7. Watching the news and political shows ALL THE TIME.
8. Wanting to sit at booths in restaurants. And paying in exact change.
9. Old, crusty cough drops.
10. Pecans. And pot pie.
(Hit up Buzzfeed.com for more.)