Hey, it’s Chris Miles and when I was a kid I loved video games, whom am I kidding I still do. My son has also joined me with his love for video games. Each year we have a NBA Jam and NFL Blitz match. When it first started Ian was not very good, but he kept playing and I am looking forward to the day when he surpasses me. Over the years, I have also introduced him to some of the other games I grew up playing. He loves many of the classic games we have played together and he surprises me with some of the new games he plays that I enjoy as well.
Well, a new Best Video Game of All Time list came out this week, it looks like I have a few more games I forgot about, and I need to show them to him.
Here is the Top 20, along with some of the platforms the game is available on:
- “The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time”, Nintendo 64, Nintendo DS
- “Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2”, PlayStation, Dreamcast, Nintendo 64, Xbox
- “Grand Theft Auto IV”, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PC
- “SoulCalibur”, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Xbox One
- “Super Mario Galaxy”, Wii
- “Super Mario Galaxy 2”, Wii
- “Red Dead Redemption 2”, Xbox One, PlayStation 4
- “Grand Theft Auto V”, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4
- “The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild”, Wii U, Switch
- “Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 3”, PlayStation 2, GameCube, Xbox, Nintendo 64
- “Perfect Dark”, Nintendo 64, Xbox 360, Xbox One
- “Metroid Prime”, GameCube, Wii
- “Grand Theft Auto III”, PlayStation 2, Xbox, Android, iOS
- “Super Mario Odyssey”, Switch
- “Halo: Combat Evolved”, Xbox 360, Xbox One
- “NFL 2K1”, Dreamcast
- “Half-Life 2”, Xbox, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3
- “BioShock”, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, PlayStation 4
- “GoldenEye 007”, Nintendo 64
- “Uncharted 2: Among Thieves”, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4
Do you agree with this list?
I have tried to get him interested in pinball, which is my true love, aside from my girlfriend, but he is not into them. Oh, well more pinball fun for me and my GF!