Weather Alert

Happy Easter! Lets Talk Candy, Traditions, & Deviled Eggs

Happy Easter!  How do you celebrate?  Well here are some interesting stats about the holiday:

 

  1.  Almost 2/3rd’s of Americans say they will consume deviled eggs on Easter.
  2.  About 67% will make an Easter basket.
  3. 85% of parents will limit their child’s candy intake.  I guess the other 15% say…anything goes?
  4. 34% of people say spending time with family is their favorite Easter tradition.
  5. 3 out of 4 people bite the ears first when eating a chocolate bunny.

So if you observe the Easter holiday…however you spend it…I hope it is fun and safe.

 

~ Tim Thomas

 

Connect With Us Listen To Us On