Don’t be judging the ladies. What’s wrong with you people. I’m actually looking forward to having the 1st Female President. It HAS to happen in my lifetime.
Someone on Reddit asked women to name things they’re sick of being judged for. Here are the highlights . . .
1. Getting older. Everyone should be allowed to “age in peace.”
2. Not being married yet. Men seem to get more leeway before they start getting the “Why are you still single” questions. (“Choosing not to have kids” also made the list.)
3. Being JUSTIFIABLY upset or angry about something. Women tend to get labeled as “aggressive” . . . called the B-word . . . or asked things like, “Is it that time of the month?”
4. Wearing comfortable clothing. It seems like guys can wear gym shorts and flip-flops to the opera, and no one cares.
5. Lifting weights, or being competitive with sports. With weights, lots of women have heard things like, “That’s great . . . just don’t get too bulky.”
6. Being bad at cooking, or other “WOMEN” chores. It’s 2022 and we order a lot of DoorDash these days. So back off.
7. Being a stay-at-home mom. A lot of people act like it’s the lazy option now, or like all moms should have a job too and do it all. On the flipside, being judged for “having a career” while being a mom also made the list.
8. Anything and everything related to weight. Women face a lot more judgment about it than men do.
9. Not smiling enough. Guys are never told to “smile more.”
10. Pooping. Why can guys be crass about bathroom stuff, but women can’t?