YOUR SMART QUESTION OF THE DAY… A new survey reveals that 33% of people will have a package swiped between Thanksgiving and Christmas BY WHOM?
A new survey by C + R Research reveals that 33% of people will have a package swiped between Thanksgiving and Christmas by a porch pirate. Other findings:
– the average victim will shell out $109 to replace their stolen item.
– 40% of people avoid purchasing holiday gifts online because of porch pirates.
– 15% of people ask delivery drivers to hide their holiday packages
– 14% of people have holiday packages sent to work
– 12% of people send holiday packages to friends and relatives