Super Bowl season is upon us, and with it comes one of the most anticipated aspects of the big game: the commercials!
While the showdown on the field is always exciting, many viewers tune in just as eagerly for the spectacle of the advertisements. This year, several brands have jumped the gun, releasing sneak peeks and previews of their Super Bowl commercials ahead of game day.
From heartwarming narratives to laugh-out-loud humor, these early-release commercials offer a glimpse into what’s in store for viewers during the breaks.
Let’s dive into some of the most talked-about Super Bowl ads making waves before kickoff, analyzing their strategies, creativity, and potential impact on audiences.
Let’s explore the pre-released Super Bowl commercials that are already generating buzz and setting the stage for an unforgettable advertising showdown on game day.
Here’s the latest round of Super Bowl ads and teasers that have been posted!
Uber Eats already teased an ad with David and Victoria Beckham, who revealed that Jennifer Aniston would also be in it. Well, the ad is here, and it also includes David Schwimmer, Jelly Roll, and Mr. Halftime himself, Usher.
2. Bud Light’s got Peyton Manning, Post Malone, UFC boss Dana White, and a T-rex.
3. Dove’s ad aims to keep girls in sports.
4. Anthony Hopkins plays a mascot for STōK Cold Brew coffee.
1. Jenna Ortega’s grandmothers “Dina” and “Mita” go rogue to chase down the guy who grabbed the last bag of Doritos Dinamita.
2. Jennifer Beals makes a cameo in the new T-Mobile ad featuring Zach Braff, Donald Faison, and Jason Momoa.
3. Martin Scorsese and his daughter Francesca have become kind of TikTok famous . . . so it was a no-brainer for Squarespace to recruit them for their ad. A FOUR-MINUTE teaser dropped yesterday.
4. Here’s Chris Pratt’s Pringles ad.
5. LL Cool J got a new gig . . . Driving the Coors Light Chill Train.